Nikon D3300 Review
Nikon D3300 is a 24.0MP Entry-Level DSLR camera with a APS-C (23.5 x 15.6 mm ) sized CMOS sensor. Nikon replaced older D3200 with this D3300 and later D3300 is replaced with Nikon D3400. This device supports external flash, ISO rating, dust reduction, Evaluative, CWA, Partial and 63 zone color metering. This camera provides user-friendly features. Hence, it is ideal for entry-level photographers. Nikon D3300 doesn’t have an internal focus motor so it will not auto focus with old-style screw-drive autofocus (AF) lenses. This will still work well with modern Nikon AF-S, AF-I and G lenses but lenses form 1980s may not autofocus on this device. Nikon D3300 has a port for an external microphone so you can record high quality sound with the help of that external microphone.
- All prices mentioned above are in Indian Rupee.
- This product is available in Flipkart, Amazon.in.
- At flipkart.com you can purchase Nikon D3300 DSLR Camera (Body with AF-P DX NIKKOR 18 - 55 mm F3.5 - 5.6 VR Kit Lens)(Black) for only Rs. 29,280, which is 33% less than the cost in Amazon.in (Rs. 43,450).
- The lowest price of Nikon D3300 24.2MP Digital SLR (Black) + AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Lens + AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR Lens + Memory Card + Camera Bag was obtained on April 2, 2020 7:44 pm.
It has great performance for entry-level camera.
- High resolution at low price
- 25.600 Max ISO
- Good Low Light ISO - 1385
- No Image Stabilization
- High levels of image noise