This phone comes with elegant design, comfortable to hold, all the corners and edges are curved and smooth. It’s body is brushed and doesn’t take fingerprints. Screen to Body ratio is more than 75 which is very good. If we talk about best thing about this phone, then it has 2 cameras. It’s OS is Huawei’s own Emotion UI 4.1 which is built on Marshmallow. According to sources, there will be an update to Emotion UI 5.0 based on Noughat.
It’s Display is Full HD with 1920×1080 resolution, under sunlight, the phone adjusts contrast and other aspects of the screen to provide a reasonably good visibility of the contents. There is one 12MP camera with Sony IMX386 sensor and another 2MP depth sensor at the back. The camera snaps photos and the sensor gathers depth information. This means, you can click excellent portrait photos where the background can be blurred. Battery is 3340mAh which lasts more than 2 days on regular use.
- 12MP+2MP dual lens primary camera with auto focus camera, FF camera and 8MP front facing camera with PDAF Focusing
- 13.97 centimeters (5.5-inch) LCD LTPS/a-si capacitive touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 403 ppi pixel density and 16M color support
- Android EMUI4.1 v 6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system with 2.1GHz + 1.7GHz Kirin 655 octa core processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB and dual SIM (nano+nano (hybrid)) dual-standby (4G+4G) with VoLte support
- 3340mAH lithium-polymer battery providing talk-time of 23 hours and standby time of 650 hours With 5V/2A fast charging technology
- 15 months manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Dual Cameras
- Fast charging
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid SIM
- No front flash
- No NFC, USB Type C and 5GHz WiFi